I am a developer, designer and a budding photographer currently based in Accra. A travel junkie exploring culture and places, an aspiring 'maker', listens House Music and Nkyea's protege.
An extraordinary life is one lived in services to others.
I believe in art, technology, simple acts of kindness and volunteerism.
Things I do ...
- design and build websites and applications with focus on good UI/UX.
- co-lead and serves as the Country Mentor for Google Developer Groups in Ghana.
- speaker, tech talks, codelabs, etc.
- teach sometimes.
- hack arduino and raspbery pi.
- build awesome Chrome browser themes.
- take pictures.
- create, edit images and other media.
- volunteer for
Enjoy my pictures at tumblr and vsco. And, tech posts on google's blogger(blogspot).